IR cam for sale

Originally Posted By: rzimmerman1
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I’m selling my FLIR P60 thermal infrared camera. New this unit is $50k

I'm asking $30k

THe cam is as new, has 4 batteries, software and high temp range. This is the top of the line. Goes so far beyond the 10 - 25k units it is unbelievable.

--
Rob Z.
www.RZinspections.com

valued quote from James Bushart
"An association of members will stick together and be there for each other, whether they are directly affected or not."

Originally Posted By: gporter

Did you get somethng new ?

Gary Porter

GLP’s Home and Mold Inspections LLC

Orlando, Fl 32828

321-239-0621

www.homeandmoldinspections.com

Originally Posted By: Jay Moge

even the fire dept. have to have a fund raiser to afford one of those, how the hell can a HI even come close to justifiing one of those babies. besides it won’t fit in the trunk of my Lambrougini. icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted By: rfarruggia

Jay, stop whining. All you need is a larger Lamborghini.

http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/LM002/

o.k fine, but i’ll have to trade in my $750,000 Boughati. there goes all my fun, thanks alot. icon_cool.gif

P.S. i saw one of those with an 50MM chain gun mounted to the top to try and sell them to the military, what a MAN MACHINE!!!!! ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

Originally Posted By: ccoombs

Did you read his website? “Providing 24 x 7 service, 365 days a year”

I just had an IR survey done on a retaining wall in my backyard. There were issues with the grouting and the IR survey showed the areas that were a problem.

--
Curtis

Curtis, if i may ask, what did that cost you, and how many would you have to do to pay for the IR unit.??? icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted By: ccoombs

Jay

I tried for weeks to find someone to do such a survey and couldn't. During a case were I provided expert technical input for the state, the expert contractor stated that he did thermal surveys. He came out and did the survey in about 20 minutes and I provided about 40 minutes worth of "expert" engineering input on another case of his and we called it even. I was expecting to pay between $800 and $1,500 to get it done. That's a lot of inspections when you add in your truck, gas, your time, computers, insurance, lunch money, uncle sam's cut, and you profits.....

--
Curtis

i could see how a large inspection/engeneering firm or corparation might justify buying one to share amungst all it’s emploees, or maybe renting one on an as needed basis, but sort of that, i still think it would be a total bank buster. icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted By: jstewart1

Jay

If you dont want it, fine. But really noone cares what you think. If you dont have anything positive to add why say anything, and let the man try to sell his camera.

Curtis,

I can see where Rob's working 24/7 would effect you so much that you would feel a need to comment on it ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Jerry.

who peed on your weaties? it’s just a little fun man, that’s all. don’t look to far into it. believe me I’d love to say that I own one of the pieces of equipment. and seeing how he’s asking $30,000 for it, I dought that anyone seriously interested in buying it would take ME seriously. and quite honestly, I’m a little concerned that you took my comments seriously. come on Jerry, don’t you see the humor? man I hope so. but hay I’m not mad at ya, to each his own. take care Jerry, and sorry if I annoyed you. icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted By: rbennett

Real good IR camera

I am running the ROI now --

How about 30K or BO plus some training??

rlb