IR/INFO Conference - WOW!

I just wanted to write a short post to let everyone know that this conference was simply amazing. I had a great time and learned a lot about infrared thermography. My eyes are now open to the enormous opportunities in the thermography industry. In addition, the conference instilled a very strong emphasis on recieving the proper education and training in thermography.

The entire staff at Infraspection went out of thier way to make everyone attending feel at home. The information presented, from the short cources to the presentations, were very professional and well done.

I want to personally thank Jim Seffrin, The Director of Infraspection, for putting on a great conference and making me feel welcome.

I will be attending in 2009!!! www.IRINFO.org

Kevin

Hi Kevin
Sure wish I could have attended the conference. I was really interested in the short course on “How to Make Money with TI”.
Is any of this information from this course or others posted anywhere for download?
I am interested in TI but cost is a big factor. Not just equipment and training, but marketing as well.
I am trying to get info to convince myself to take the plunge and create another niche for myself and provide what appears to be a great service.

Any info appreciated.

John

John M. Wickline
JW Home Inspections, Inc.
Hilton Head Island, SC
JWInspect@hargray.com

Hey John,

Yes, there is a way that you can purchase the conference proceedings on CD.

You can purchase it here: https://secure.infraspection.com/comersus/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=34

Note: the 2008 conference will be added shortly.

You may also want to visit my new site dedicated to Home and Building Inspectors using Infrared Thermal Imaging Technology. Here is the link: www.itinetwork.net

I just launched the ITIN Store, where you can purchase distant learning cources, IR guildlines and standards.

Stay tuned…more to come :slight_smile:

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. Great website by the way. Look forward to revisiting in future.

John

John M. Wickline
JW Home Inspections, Inc.
Hilton Head Island, SC
JWInspect@hargray.com