Is it time to start a new forum? BUGMENOT

Roy

You are so right. Finally I agree with you.

OAHI is in a terrible mess. I haven’t seen any records as required and have been an Associate member for over 8 years, because I am a fulltime contractor.

Dave Bottoms

Can you please tell us exactly,what type of contracting you do?

Building decks and underpinning basements. I haven’t been able to complete the qualifications of RHI, so I asked for and was granted a extension.

I am also the Editor in Chief of the Canadian Home Inspector Magazine.

Dave

What business do you have writting for or editting for the magazine? You also have no business inspecting homes.

I just figured this thing with you and Ray and Roy, I think you are envious of them.They have all the qualifications of a HI are very successfull in their business and you can’t handle this.If I were you[thank God I’m not] I would resign from OAHI and look for the nearest hotel in my area and apply for the head DISHWASHER position!This is one possibility,I can suggest more.Like Roy allways says I’m here to help all.Please feel free to call me if you need referrals for any Toronto area Hotels.

Regards:mrgreen:
</IMG>

Hi everyone.:smile:

I have logged in as gilstrachan using the information on the following site:

http://www.bugmenot.com/view/www.nachi.org

Go ahead try it yourself. We can all play Gil, Norm, bugmenot, Dave etc.
Have fun and try the others. Hurry now.

See screen shot below:

attachment.php?attachmentid=6783&thumb=1&d=1163079 053

I have changed the login password for user gilstrachan to avoid tampering. Ha, Ha, Ha.

--
			**Mystery Man**

Just wanted to apologize, guys. It’s been me all along. Sorry, and I won’t keep playing games anymore.

Raymond E. Wand

Nice Try idiot.:stuck_out_tongue:

We’re on to you, whoever you are. The gilstrachan account is one of the many that Roy and I had control of earlier, but I see you’ve taken it from him.

Raymond E. Wand

Not Raymond. New User. non-member

Originally posted by Dave.Bottoms

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]quote:[/size][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]Originally posted by Gerry.Quackenbush

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20061013.HOLMES13/TPStory/?query=holmes
[/size][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]If you watch his show regularly – I don’t anymore – you’ll find he makes mistakes about three out of every five episodes.

Holmes and I share two different sub-contractors and from what I hear he was just an average Joe, no better or worse than anyone else, until he got his show.

Someone should write a letter to the editor straightening them/him out.

**It’s a disgrace that CAHPI is paying this guy $20K to speak at our conference. I wouldn’t pay $0.20 to piss on him. **

Dave Bottoms
[/size][/FONT]

Raymond,

I thought you said we were stopping all this .
I wish you’d tell me what I’m supposed to do.
I’m getting really confused here .
I know you are using d.bottoms account but you said we should stop

confused,

Roy D. Cooke

Fake Roy. New user non-member

But you told me to open a new fake user account under my name for your next round of “games”
Make up your mind, you are really confusing me

Roy D. Cooke, RHI CHI CMI CAHPI-ON a VERY HAPPY NACHI CAMPER

Fake Roy. New user non-member and now confirmed idiot

Raymond,
why would you call me that?
Are we NOT in this together ???
we should be fookising on getting dave and gil like we said .
Send me an email and epxlain your new plan so I can play along

This fake Roy is not very smart is he?

Roy

I’m not asking you to believe it’s me. You made claims, now simply back it up by posting even one word I said about threatening you, publicly or privately. For you to make a statement implicating me, I’d hope you’d have evidence to support it. If you have no evidence, then you’re lying.

It’s really quite simple big guy.

Dave

Sorry again, everyone, I posted the above note under D. Bottoms while I was having one of my episodes. I’m OK now which is why I’m apologizing.

It will likely happen again so beware. My mental state kicks in and out and I can’t control it. I’m hoping my meds come in soon so I can stop this.

Raymond E. Wand

Mario

Me, I make my primary living from my desk, doing drawings, estimates and contracts and looking after the day-to-day operations of a busy residential renovations company. I’m on high-speed so I’m always connected and my phone line isn’t tied up. I’m only doing inspections on a part-time basis. I have time to post because it barely interrupts my work schedule.

Anyway, we should be concerned about how OAHI-CAHPI has managed to hide stuff from the membership.

I can do anything here because OAHI-CAHPI supports me. Why do you think I am Editor in Chief of the Canadian Home Inspectors Magazine. I am to valuable as Editor. My wrongs are superceded by my talents in CAHPI.

Dave

That’s okay Raymond
I did not know your problem was acting up again
So sorry to here that
you NOW we all support you and wish you well
Best of luck for a speedy recovery