Is there any body that could send me a general inspection report layout minus the customers info

Is there anybody that could send me a general inspection report minus the customers info so I could get an idea of how its laid out email: homequalityonpoint@gmail.com

Many inspector websites have sample reports. You want to download several that represent different software vendors to see what you like. The two basic formats are reports by system and reports by room. Reports by system are by far the most common.

2 Likes

Check your email.

2 Likes

Thank you Sir very much

Let me know what you think via email.

I like the reports by system it seems more organized and a little less work.

1 Like

That is why I do it that way.

2 Likes

Ben why was your report inspected in accordance to ASHI’s SOP. Was this written before the InterNACHI SOP? Thank you for posting all of those reports they’re very helpful.

2 Likes

Yep. My inspection business partner in 2007 was an ASHI member. My reports are from that time.

1 Like

It’s true about websites having sample reports. There is a relatively new software out called
HOME INSPECTOR TECH (HIT). It is amazing software! You can control your color schemes and logos so your report will not look the same as any other company. There is also almost no limit as to what you can do with the software. The IT team is quick to respond if there are any glitches or if there is a feature you want added. It also uploads in the background and sinks with ISN. It’s made to be used on your phone and loads to your computer quickly. Produces a very clean and stellar product for your clients.

Welcome to our forum,Matt!..enjoy participating.

1 Like

This is our Texas promulgated inspection report form. It is by system and I too prefer that. It may give you some ideas for yours.

20211019REI7_6_Full_New_Form.pdf (484.0 KB)

1 Like

So where’s the link to your report? If you’re gonna come on here pushing a product, ya better be ready to back up your words!

2 Likes