Is this an issue

You’ll find anything out there!

crazyplumbing.jpg

An over current-collector. :wink:

Oh…my…goodness…:shock:

Was this an exterior sink with a disposal?
Don’t like the romex through the DWV line myself. Dont like the hole in the wall either.
Was the trap dry?

Nice is wire actually through the pipe

Was this done by Harry or the non-licensed Electrical/Plumber Mr. fix it?

Marcel :roll: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

First of all, when BX cable is used in a wet area it must be wrapped with duct tape for protection. :wink: :wink:

The trap obviously is for the electrons to take a bath–we all should have clean electricity, ya’ know. I think there should be a tiny little ladder in the opening of the trap for the electrons to climb in and out of the bath.:roll: :roll:

And a can of beer should not be hidden in there–any plumber could find it easily–and you know what plumbers might do with a can of beer.:margarit: :margarit:

There’s the reply I was looking for. :smiley:

Young man, I know exactly what Plumbers would do with that beer can.

I have also been in attics where people would leave nail boxes with surprises while working in them, if you follow. ha. ha.

Wasn’t funny at the time while I was searching what kind of nails was in the box. :wink:

Marcel

Jae check out the Companies web site. :smiley: You will see me in there some where.

They have a lot of those in Bakersfield California, it’s an early model hair curling device, subsequently replaced by modern curling irons.:wink: