It never stops...

does it! Received this email. From: Andrew Kwame
Dear Friend,
My name is Andrew Kwame I am the regional manager of Standard chartered bank of Ghana tarkwa branch in the western region of Ghana. I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner among other names. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 44 years old married with three lovely kids. I am a devoted Christian and a man of peace.
I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the Standard chartered bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2006 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made four million six hundred united state dollars (4.6m)usd which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.
As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission.
There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.
If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much. when i hear from you, i will give you my full informations. Remember there is no risk involved i promise.
Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.

Yours truly
Mr. Andrew Kwame

The the first one I have seen were the guy says that he is stealing the money and wants your help.:smiley: The bad thing is some people fall for this crap.

the real bad part is he says he is Christian, and tries to play on my beliefs!

We must be on the same mailing list

i 10 e-mails like this everyday.

I wasn’t getting these emails until after I became a NACHI member …

What an I doing wrong I get very few .
You guys must have some thing I do not .

Cookie

I see very few of these also…

Must be my **delete **buttons fault… I never open this crap… (never know what is embedded in the email)…

**Delete…delete…delete…delete !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: **

Hay Ken
I just won a BMW and 750,000.00 GPB all i have to do is send them my name and social security number and bank account # so there is no chance of fraud

Maybe it’s Nick in disguise.:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Ken, if he really were a Christian, wouldn’t he be revising his balance sheets and reports to his bosses to reflect the additional income, instead of trying to steal the funds? His hope is that you aren’t as Christian as you believe and are tempted to steal as well. :smiley:

I got one in the mail yesterday. I’m turning it into the post office today!

Fact is…anytime a consumer does anything on the internet, signs up for anything or buys anything the junk mail will begin to roll. Actually has nothing to do with NACHI or their mailing system.

Just a sad fact of life in this online day and age…I get hundereds and hundereds of CRAP mailings daily…I dont like filters because it can block some important ones so I just …delete…delete…delete daily and I live with it…part of technology.

I swore I got more telemarketing calls ONCE i signed up for the Do Not Call List…same type of senerio there as well…just appears it increased as it was simply a timing thing.

I got a fake one today about how my paypal account was billed for a purchase I supposed made on ebay, I just forwarded it to spoof@paypal and sure enough it was a phishing email. Ironically that’s the only kind of phishing I don’t like. I did not like the bait!