ITI offers Certified Master Inspector Course.

Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Home Inspection Services

Our online PhD in home inspection services meets the high academic standards of doctoral study and provides a platform for rewarding personal accomplishment. You will explore and utilize advanced theory, critical thinking and principles of leadership which you can apply immediately in your personal and professional life.

* Counseling
* General Home Inspections
* Commercial Inspections

I love it! Now I’m a Training School, too!

I think I’ll pitch it to Nick!!

Joe,

Finish your Masters Degree: Sherlock Home Inspections, PhD

Most people know there is intense education involved in obtaining a PhD…:smiley:

I want Esq. after my name then I won’t get in trouble when I do drive-by inspections to get to 250.

I don’t want to raise the rope too hi on this fine Florida day but lets see if some one will put together a revised list of CMI qualifications NOT reflecting their views but what the membership is saying.

First point – No $$ will be “required” to obtain the CMI - it is NOT for sale. Schooling will only be used to obtain the knowledge to pass any required exams.

Second point – Inspection skills must be shown to be that of a master. (the HOW TBD)

Third point – Once obtained it can not be removed. A master is a master

Additional points - ethics - local skills and quals (insurance etc.) - member in good standings - active in the profession - is and has contributed to the profession to improve it and other inspectors. (the give back part)

In short, if the program is not good - members will not step up and try to qualify then the rope will get lowered to the point that it will be worthless.

rlb

What are the requirements for CMI and who will be the first to get the patch??

rlb

So if I have sent in my money and am currently taking the courses, this could all change?:frowning:

I believe the Patch costs $530.00.[/FONT]

:smiley: testing 12 testing 12

Richard, all good points, especially the lst one abou thte other factors that were going to be considered or expected of “master” inspectors.

Seems that bar has dropped quite a lot. Or, if you read the press release for these courses, it has been dropped entirely!

Brian, that is one damn expensive patch! I hope it is on a velcro backing or something - I’d hate to have to pay to get two or three (one for each coat or jacket). Maybe I can just put it on the seat of my pants - considering how this is developing, I think that would be pretty fitting!

HI Instructors have to eat too.:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but not at Ruth’s Chris every night!

…:roll: