January, 2009 was InterNACHI's 2nd best month ever.

http://www.nachi.org/memberstats.htm

I thought InterNACHI was close to dying and would cease to exists.
Oh well… I guess it was just chicken little again… LOL.

Nick,

There are only 2 types of inspectors, NACHI Inspectors and those that want to be NACHI Inspectors. Expect the rest of the year to be better than January.

Keep up the good work Nick. Looks like you’re making the right moves contrary to what many are saying.

Some “Wise Pundit” {S} once said……

QUOTE:
Moderating the NACHI message board against “Non-Member NACHI Bashers” will be the….

The Death of NACHI…… The Death of NACHI…… The Death of NACHI, The Death of NACHI…… The Death of NACHI…… The Death of NACHI, The Death of NACHI…… The Death of NACHI……

The message Board is Dead……. The Message Board is Dead……The message Board is Dead…… The message Board is Dead……. The Message Board is Dead…… The message Board is Dead……

The Sky is Falling……. The Sky is Falling…… The Sky is Falling…… The Sky is Falling……. The Sky is Falling…… The Sky is Falling…… The Sky is Falling……. The Sky is Falling…… The Sky is Falling……

NACHI members “are leaving in droves”…. NACHI members “are leaving in droves”…., NACHI members “are leaving in droves”…. NACHI members “are leaving in droves”…., NACHI members “are leaving in droves”….
END QUOTE:

For any and all that have “Boycotted” the message board…… PLEASE keep it up!:stuck_out_tongue:

This has been a semi peaceful place to visit and as you can see….

The Statistics show that the absence of the “:|.)Non Member NACHI Bashers:|.)” has been a Good Thing!:nachi:

Frank,
you let the secrect out

Boycott? What Boycotted?

I never noticed anyone was missing…