Jaquzzi testing

It takes less effort to clean it than it does for everyone that has to hear about not cleaning as it works it’s way through the phone chain.

Less effort on the other participants, not me, since I don’t deal with BS calls like that? I certainly don’t worry about others discussing that I properly performed my job.

I check the pump for operation and leave it at that. I don’t have time to clean the tub after all the crap from never being used comes out.

2 Likes

Locating the GFI can be a PITA. A lot seem to be in the closet and I really hate digging through people’s stuff… Oh, the things I’ve found when searching :astonished: :astonished:

When I trained guys I was always tempted to tell them the best way to test was to get the water about halfway over the jets and then turn it on :rofl:

1 Like

My daughter has a home cleaning business, and they have a policy about what to do when encountering “personal items.” Basically, don’t touch it, don’t move it, and clean around it.

The vacuum cleaner tracks around the “object on the floor” are hilarious.

1 Like

Proper term should be “jetted tub”.

I have always called them Garden tubs.

I do, as long as I brought my swim trunks :grimacing:

1 Like

I’ve seen others recommend to fill above the inlet - I always fill above the jets. Early on, I filled to the inlet, turned it on and jets shot out all over, even though they were pointed down. Sprayed water all over the bathroom and soaked me. Then the button stuck and I couldn’t turn it off! Ran through the house toward the electric panel to shut off power, dripping water the whole way past my surprised clients and their realtor. I learned a great lesson. Now I turn it on for a half-second, then off BEFORE filling the tub. And I make sure the jets are all pointing down.

2 Likes

I’m this close to offering a premium pool add-on where I throw on my goggles, snorkel, nose clip and flippers to look for pool cracks. :thinking:

1 Like