Jewish guide experience

Hey all wanting to know if anyone has used a marketing service called the jewish guide. Its an on line service that the Jewish faith uses amongst their communities. Like a referral system. Of course they just need 1500.00 per year, any past experience you could share is really appreciated.
Thank you

From what I’ve read on Facebook, it is basically useless and not effective.

1 Like

Hey all, anyone ever heard of the Jewish guide? It is an online service that you pay about $1,500 a year for to advertise on line with. They hand-pick the inspectors ,apparently keep it very very low in the of the number of inspectors per city or state and it goes out to all of the Jewish communities including their rabbis for referrals when people are moving andneed inspections. I thought I heard it all this is a new one any level of experience you guys have had with this good or bad would really be appreciated on the feedback thank you. They found me on internachi.

I was just contacted by the same group and didn’t respond. Looks/smells like a waste of money as these things are 99.99% of the time.

2 Likes

Thank u Matt, aloha.

1 Like

Or do like me and marry a Jewish gal… :smirk:

1 Like

Good one, that ship has sailed.

I smell a rat…There are a lot of Flaky con artists and grifters that will use something in their name to make them seam legitimate or even pull at your Patriotic Heart Strings. When they start using Religion, Veteran, first responder, Children…My BS meter goes off. Just as it does with the plethora of so called “Charities” that when checked, you find the founder and Director pulling in a hefty 6- 7 digit income. $1,500 sound like a hefty yearly amount for advertising, may as well sign up with Home Adviser…wink, wink.

When these thing are presented to me…I think of the old Stones tune…and the part…

"Well the preacher kept right on saying that all I had to do was send
Ten dollars to the church of the Sacred Bleeding Heart Of Jesus
Located somewhere in Los Angeles, California
And next week they’d say my prayer on the radio
And all my dreams would come true ] (Far Away Eyes - The Rolling Stones - YouTube)

3 Likes

Good analogy