Job Category?

Hello again,
What would you classify a Home Inspector?
Professional, skilled trade, I have no idea.
I’m trying to get a loan and everyone is asking this question.

Thanks again,

Professional skilled trade.

I am a professional.

Generally speaking, professionals have a 4 year degree or more in their area of work

I’m Spartacus…

Soooo, id put professional skilled trade professional spartacus…got it

Tell them what you do.

I prefer professional services.

Calling it a trade is wrong in my view.

We do investigative consulting.

I agree with Michael, consulting.

That one

Business loan. That is the question they all ask.

Building inspector

Consulting, I like it.
Thanks for the link Linas

my thoughts as well. Def not skilled trade.