Jobs report smashes expectations — unemployment falls to 7.7%

Industry needs customers with money and need first.

Actually, emerging marketsare a good investment.:wink:

Of course most of the true growth will take place outside the confines of a religious-bent conservative political system which actively thwarts scientific research.

As long as we have assholes like this dictating policy to the scientific community, all true research will move off-shore outside their grasp and with it the future technological growth of our nation.

Ok, so let me see if I’ve got this straight…

147K jobs “created” last month, while it takes 150K per month just to break even based on “population growth.” So essentially (at best), we broke even.

500K stopped looking for work last month (because there are no jobs) and are no longer counted as “unemployed.”

So a net loss of 350K jobs and the regime is claiming “VICTORY?” Heck, at this rate, we’ll be below 6% in no time. All we need to do is get these idiots to stop looking for work :roll: Oh, wait, then we can’t even break even. So I guess I’m back where I started.

Just send me my subsidy check and I’ll go back to bed. Oh, wait again, I can’t get a subsidy check because I’m rich by this administrations standards. Therefore, I must be punished.

[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]I hope this in Canada helps to get both our industries moving faster now[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/12/07/poli-canada-greg-weston-oil-sands-nexen-chinese-harper-government.html[/FONT]

The Harper government’s long hand-wringing over the proposed Chinese takeover of one of Canada’s top 10 energy corporations in the Alberta oilsands was never really about rejecting or approving the $15.4-billion deal.
The main problem gripping the Harper government for months has been how to say yes without opening the door to a Chinese shopping spree in the Alberta oilsands.

li-harper-nexen-hand.jpg

Well, the administration and Wayne.

Even Obama admitted math was hard. :wink:

Can’t fool me I know you ‘rich’ guys earn more playin’ Blackjack then you do as a home inspector. :stuck_out_tongue:

stop your whining and get out to work, I will send you a rope just in case you full off the cliff. Or Maybe not depends if a good little boy.:shock:

Who’s whining.

I’m just the town crier ringing my bell.