John McKenna Infrared Class-I feel duoed

I don’t judge vendors and I don’t ask members to take my word for anything. Instead… I refer everyone to this message board where members are free to compliment or complain about a vendor’s product or service… and where all other members can read those comments.

Think it through. What effect does this system have on our vendors with regard to their treatment of InterNACHI members? The system works.

The system works for YOU…you never seems to get that through your head!

The message board is a great source of information about vendors. Ok, let’s say that is a given fact. How many members read this board? Maybe 3%- 5%. But when someone looks to you as a role model and they see you promoting a service or vendor they are going to assume that the leader of the organization has done some research and has at least checked this vendor out.

But the message board where not near a significant amount of members visit is your way of “weeding” the vendors out. You crack me up sometimes…is this the Nick who will pursue this professional until we are the highest paid professionals on the plant…too damn funny.

Your better off, placing information on the back of a toilet at a sports bar in Florida, you will reach more members that way.

www.alexa.com disagrees with your assessment of where inspectors go for information about vendors… and so do I.

I am going to give you young men some advice from an old man, just remember every thing that goes around comes around:D:D

That’s for sure… times 40.

Yep down 24% in the last three months. What other bragging points do you have?

And this:

Approximately 27% of visits to the site are bounces (one page view only).

Well my 2 cents worth . If you want to take the course that is your business, is it useless no, is it some what helpful yes. is John right NO. Is Nick covering up NO. Is Nick a great Business Man obviously . Is NACHI a great place for information Of course. Do home Inspectors Whine lol for sure. ( including Me) it is a natural we find fault of everything we do and that is why we are inspectors. Shame on John and thank you Nick

I like the breakfast story!

I would really love to hear John’s comments on this complaint.

Did the scrambled eggs have just cheese on them or mushrooms too?
I like mushrooms and cheese on my scrambled eggs.

You won’t. Don’t hold your breath…

“There are hundreds of satisfied thermographers doing well in their home inspection/thermography businesses. This is just one disgruntled person that didn’t read the fine print! Business is business!”

There, now he doesn’t have to say it.!

David,
Not sure what you are talking about. I was asking about Nick’s scrambled eggs.
How do you like your scrambled eggs?

How come I do not see John here commenting seeing as it is all about him?
Surely someone PM’d him by now.

That was my point as well.

I wasn’t talking to you James.

You won’t see John here. Nick is taking care of it, so John has no incentive to walk into the “Lion’s Den”!

So we are not going to talk about scrambled eggs?:frowning:

I am getting hungry!

Here you go Buddy! :wink:

Thanks! But where are the mushrooms?