Just a suggestion, REDUX

Geezuss Freakin Cryzt Mr. Meeker! Even a freaking train stops once in a while.

Hanging out here I feel my intelligence quotient draining down the proverbial shirt hole, and all the time I thought it was onset Alzheimer’s.

Do you have at least a grammar school education or one at least at a level of your lovely 5 year old daughter? If so, why not put together a couple of sentences from Dick and Jane and make a valid point? It would most definitely be understood by your former classmates and all without the constant low level carping and insulting language which helps no one? And to think I was actually going to find Florida inspectors wearing ties, instead I have become a DMF clone.

Bruce Gregory, Florida Home Inspector 1167, Florida Mold Assessor 450
InterNACHI Certified HI# 10120503, http://HomeandBuildingInspectors.com

“Age is a state of mind, however not yet a state of mine”. bg

Bruce I hope you can make it to the meeting in Sarasota it would be nice to meet you.

Bruce,

I do not need to use as many words as possible to get my point across.
I do not do 50 page 4 points either.

However, I’d still prefer a calmer, kinder, meeker, Meeker :frowning:

(emphasis on meeker)

Bruce Gregory, Florida Home Inspector 1167, Florida Mold Assessor 450
InterNACHI Certified HI# 10120503, http://HomeandBuildingInspectors.com

“Age is a state of mind, however not yet a state of mine”. bg

I will try to remember you are out there.

Have a wonderful evening kind sir.

In Meeker’s defense… (I will kick myself later)

Because he is a conspector he has been a target from day one. His guard has always been up. He is just firing back. He just does not know when to stop.

There I defended the Meeker. Good deed done.

That is funny because I was just thinking the same thing about why I come across harsh many times.

Mike, we all love to tease you man, the reaction is somewhat predictable and we just love it.
BTW hold on to your TPR trophy, I am trying to find a learned individual who has no knowledge of what PB pipe is (no Mike PB does not stand for Peanut Butter).
Take care buddy.

I’m calling… Strange bedfellows. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know? Do we like to tease M&M!

Do Not Repeal Do Not Repeal…LoL

Man I hope I did not put a quarter in Mike and Start him up again… Mike I will soon join the Conspector Group and become an evil Dude…:twisted:

Welcome.

Joe, you realy aughta keep that to your self.

I ain’t the one blowing meekers horn either. :wink: