Just back from the Penn Jersey Chapter meeting

Originally Posted By: gjohnson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Just got back to my hotel after the penn jersey chapter meeting. Gary Merlo did a great job of getting things together with almost 75 in attendance things went well…

Joe F. did a great job of selling NACHI and peeking interest in the various aspects.

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

We’re getting compliments by email already. 75 is a good turn-out. Congratulations!

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

John Bowman and I from the foundation had a good time, it was great to meet everyone…

Gary (Snicker’s) Johnson - Free NACHOS

The NACHI Foundation

Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

Congrats to Gary Merlo and the Penn-Jersey Chapter members. A wonderful turnout. Thank-you for allowing the NACHI Foundation to utilize your services in conducting our raffle pull. Thank-you to all of those that are participating in our Sure-test Raffle.

Your input on the sample trophy's was very beneficial. I'm glad everyone seemed to like them. My apologies to members who wanted to sit and talk and we didn't get the chance because of time constraints. As always email or call me if you want with any and all questions.

A special thank-you to Lorne Steiner, President of Porter Valley Software. Your patience and understanding did not go unnoticed and the NACHI Foundation is grateful for your kind donation and hopefully striking a partnership in the very near future. (Lorne graciously donated a full working Porter Valley Software Program). Another great presentation on Litigation and the Porter Valley Software program. I strongly suggest to anyone to get Lorne's "Avoiding Litigation" write-up. Contact Porter Valley and get yours today.

It was a pleasure to meet Phil Hinman, President of NACHI's New Jersey Chapter. His lecture was informative, thought provoking, and well laid out. What an asset to NJ and NACHI. Thanks for all your time and effort Phil. Let's get together on a NJ Chapter meeting.

Mike Cope of Brinks Home Security - It was a joy and a pleasure to meet. Again hopefully Brinks and the NACHI Foundation will seek future partnering efforts. Brinks gave away a CD Player and a great looking safe. Neither of which I won, Dang it. Maybe I can talk them into donating a couple to the NACHI Foundation to raffle off in the future. We'll see. Great company, great product.

Gary Johnson & Joe Farsetta - What can I say. Thanks for everything that you do. Your #1 in my book.

One bothersome trend that seems to always be repeating itself at these meetings though is the Chapter Presidents not knowing exactly how many people are coming. NACHI and the Chapters really need to work on this. If I may be so bold as to suggest, I would recommend that all RSVP's be made with the Chapter Presidents and not NACHI.

Good meeting, thanks everyone.