Just like some of our Members!!

Originally Posted By: jonofrey
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Holes? In your shoes??

I know, I know. ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: rbracklow

hrivera wrote:
For those of us who " FOUGHT " for it.

"FREEDOM"

Has a taste, the protected will never know.

Written by an unknown U.S. Marine in the battle of Khe Sanh.

I remember what people said and did.

Remember "Our POW's "

HectorVietVetRivera, USMC Retired

Hector, I could not have said it better myself - thank you for your post, I'm proud of you guys. You truly are the unsung heros of all and any War. I was shot down around the Mecong Delta, guess who rescued me - yep, your right the Marines, 1st Infrantry - than you for saving my life, I owe you a lot!! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Ron.

--
The highest compliment my clients can give me, is the referral of their Friends, Family and Business Associates!

NorCal NACHI Chapter Founder and Chairman.

John,

I told you before, I hate those wet slobbery kisses!! ![icon_redface.gif](upload://f7DX2EWhmUfsDapWaYT3oJHMCj1.gif) ![icon_redface.gif](upload://f7DX2EWhmUfsDapWaYT3oJHMCj1.gif)
I had better watch that hate... er, loving, word!!

Ron.

--
The highest compliment my clients can give me, is the referral of their Friends, Family and Business Associates!

Yes, but do you like Gladiator movies? icon_lol.gif

Inspection Nirvana!

Ok John,

I'm not biting, wrong bait!! Where are you going with this?? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Ron.

--

Originally Posted By: jpeck

Ron,

Did you say you served in the National Guard with George?

Did you go AWOL too?

As the statement goes, there is a $5,000 REWARD for ANYONE who can PROVE that George was where he said he was when he said he was. Heard that on the radio today. No takers, can't be done.

So, let me see if I have this correct.

On the one hand, we have someone who served in Vietnam and put his life at risk, and some people are trying to dissect JUST HOW BRAVE he was.

Yet, on the other hand, those same people are saying that it is OK to use influence to get into the National Guard and AVOID GOING TO Vietnam, and it is even more OK TO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO SHOW UP for the National Guard you bribed your way into.

Hmmmm ...

Guess you don't understand the meaning of "No."

As in "Dad, can I go to the movies?"

"Sure, son."

"I'm going to rob the snack bar while I'm there, do you want anything?"

"Son, YOU CANNOT ROB THE SNACK BAR! YOU CANNOT GO TO THE MOVIES!"

"Dad, you are a flip-flopper because you already said I could go to the movies!"

"Son, I am not a flip-flopper, I NOW KNOW WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO! YOU LIED TO BE BEFORE! NO, you cannot go to the movies and rape and pillage."

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? *No.* IS a complete sentence."

For the life of me I just cannot see what you see in a guy who likes to play army, yet did everything he could do to stay out of it. And like to play army with this countries sons and daughters, BUT NOT HIS!

Ron, you have re-established yourself as king jerk, in my book. Not that you ever left that position.

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Jerry,

What? No kiss first?

Gotta go, O'reilly is interviewing the Commander and Chief.

--
Inspection Nirvana!

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Hey John, Just watched the interview with the President. I guess he feels that temporary work cards for 3 million illegal immigrants is a good thing huh? Maybe they can become home inspectors in Texas and charge $25.00, hey it beats 50 cents in Mexico.That will put a damper on your biz. Hey Nick can get members in Mexico to join NACHI. icon_lol.gif

NACHI MAB!

Damn Jerry,

Four major Hurricanes, and not one got you?? ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif) ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif)

Too bad!! Oh, thank you for being so sweet!!

Ron.

--

Chuck,

At least you're paying attention.

Kerry's got a nice sunburn going on his face there. Too much time at the day spa?

--
Inspection Nirvana!