Just when you think........

Just when you think that you have seen everything …Today’s Inspection.
The original concrete deck was deteriorated and I guess the homeowner got creative with wood. This P/T lumber was screwed to the concrete deck and stairs!!

Hmmm. Stair railing doesn’t look to good to me.
Rise and run don’t look consistent but that could be a photo thing.

Mario, do you want this guy nominated for inventions ans inovations Award. ha. ha.
Like the miters too. :slight_smile:

What is Harry’s last name. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good pick up on your part. Could fool anyone on the second pic.

Marcel :slight_smile: :wink:

Have seen that one, or variations thereof, quite a few times in my career. You’ll see much crazier than that!!!

Marcel

You are correct it can fool some people but not us HI’s:D I got a kick out of the lattice!!
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Brian

Having been in the construction industry for 33 years I would like to think that I have seen most everything. I see crap like this all the time. I sometimes shake my head, I sometimes smile,I sometimes laugh, and I sometimes get pissed off. In this case I laughed!!

I found another picture of the landing. You can see the concrete under the lattice.

Mario, I see this stuff all the time in NH, and they want to license HIs. I think we should start with contractors first. Good catch!

I’ve learned to never say “just when I thought I’ve seen it all”. I’ve come to realize that there is no limit to the creativity and imaginations of people and what they will do just to save a buck.(8\)

So did you find out when you removed the lattice to check the ledger?:smiley: