JVI Appraisal Division, LLC

Somebody is going to make money on this program, I just don’t think it is going to be the inspectors. The more I hear about it the less appealing it sounds to me. I was contacted early on and so far I am less than impressed with the coordination and training provisions. Think I will take a pass on this as well. Too many other avenues to make real money for less time invested.

The only people making money on this is JVI. After looking at the program I wouldn’t want one of these inspections unless my insurance company was Citizens.

I am not in it either Andrew so you are not alone.

After hearing you have to buy equipment it just was not worth it.

Don’t get me wrong…I’m no huge fan of this system. Like many of us, I was originally told $100 per inspection and that they would take less than an hour. It was based upon that “bait” that I got interested enough to get the training. Then, after training was done and I had purchased the equipment, came “the switch”. The inspectors get $85 and the inspections take about two hours (with report submission). So what can I do…I can’t recover the time lost to training and can’t get money back for the “equipment”, so I may as well do some inspections to recover some money…lesson learned. If hindsight was 20/20…I would never have gotten involved. I’m not impressed with the program or with JVI. We’ll see what the fute holds…maybe it will improve after the pilot portion of the program.

I’d love to hear how other inspectors, who are doing these, feel about them!