Kansas Board meeting time and place set

The second meeting of the Kansas Home Inspection Registration Board will be on November 18th at 9:00 a.m. in room B and C located in the basement of the Docking building at 915 S. W. Harrison in Topeka. The meeting is open to the public

Public can’t speak though:

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 1:28 PM
Subject: KHIRB meeting

The second meeting of the Kansas Home Inspection Registration Board will be on November 18th at 9:00 a.m. in room B and C located in the basement of the Docking building at 915 S. W. Harrison in Topeka. The meeting is open to the public, however I have been told the room is limited to an occupancy of 25. The meeting is a working meeting for the Board and is not open for public participation. Upon a majority vote of the Board however, public comment may be solicited by the Board for topic specific comments. The agenda for the meeting shall be posted at the meeting site at the time of the meeting. All public galley participants must sign in on the sign in sheet at the door to the meeting room.

This notice is being sent to you with the request that you pass it on to anyone who you feel would have interest in this notice. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me at 316-393-0735.

Jeff Barnes, Chair
Kansas Home Inspection Registration Board

I wonder if the board will be addressing the provider of education who falsely advertised his course. Has anyone from Kansas presented a formal complaint to the board? If not, that will be the reason that no action is taken against the co-conspirator.

The PUBLIC that attended the 1st meeting where asked to speak.

Lets not discourage attendance.

If you want to be heard you got to be present.

If you don’t get involved don’t cry later

If enough people yell loud enough, they will be heard. Good Luck!