Keep the ball rolling...

LOL! No, I don’t suspect the DBPR is going to change their rule making process (which allows for everyone to make recommendations) for you Russell. Sorry.

As for FHIC, as I’ve explained (and won’t a third time): InterNACHI has been working regularly with the DBPR for over a year and we have acquired what we sought (the first educator’s license and for our members to be grandfathered). The DBPR doesn’t even know who FHIC is. If there is something else you want us to get done in FL, let me know.

Great now we have a Realtor writing the SOP…does this get any worse?

Correct. I see no problem with that. We are not FHIC, I am not a member of FHIC, therefore I can’t speak for FHIC. They asked for an InterNACHI representative and I found them one.

Back to my question (ugh!): What do you imagine FHIC doing that InterNACHI doesn’t?

Nick I will speak for myself only. You have pr oven time and again you cannot make things happen. You admitted Mr. Farr does not want your input and could care less about you. Hell, I honestly think your input hurts us more than it helps us. It seems these people do not like you and do not want you around. Sorry to hurt your ego, but they lil guys are kicking you as s…all over town.

I guess I will have to wait for the SOP to come out and represent myself. I sure as hell don’t want you to do it. They dislike you. I don’t care if you think they are jealous or whatever reason. The facts are, you talk they ignore. Hell…this sucks…2,000 members and no voice…we have to the laughing stock of the organizations…

Nick it matters not…when you said you were ignored for input to the SOP…that says it all…Nothing else matters…AT ALL…That speaks VOLUMES

Well lets agree on something here. None of us (Nick , Russell, John S. or Dennis B.) really have any clue what FHIC is doing. Perhaps we should find out if FHIC has accomplished anything, and if not throw them out of the mix and move forward.

Nick said FHIC is 4 usless guys playing with each other…we were duped there as well.

I’m going to figure every way to ask this until you answer: Why should I care what Bob Farr thinks of me? InterNACHI doesn’t care what his opinion about our SOP is. Here, I’ll try another way (this is getting ridiculous, when will you answer): Why should I care what FHIC is or does?

There is no MIX…once again its just NICK…thats our MIX…Mix it as you like they don’t like him, will not listen to him, and will probably do the exact oppositr from what he wants…So Dennis…I have put it into my mathmatical computer and it comes out NACHI=SCREWED…

How is InterNACHI screwed? All our members are getting grandfathered. Are you just going to keep making over general statements tonight or are you ever going to articulate one specific. I’m not waiting all night.

This cant be Internachi’s first state licensing merry go round. I believe Nick mentioned that he requested that inachi members be exempt from any proposed sop if they follow our sop, that works for me… If you(Russell) support Internachi’s Sop, then you have the largest Association in the world backing you. I cannot see Nick not supporting you/us in fowarding Nachi’s agendas here in Florida.

Basically correct Dennis. The “Inter” in InterNACHI stands for “international.” Just like in every other part of the world we operate in, we don’t change InterNACHI’s SOP because some coalition comes up with one.

Nick as I have stated about 30 posts back. We are concerned with the Florida State SOP and its developement. Once it comes out, we will have no say once again. So FABI get their way again and the SOP is written to their needs wants and desires.

You do not have to care what the FHIC does. You were not there this weekend. We were lead to believe they were the orators and drafters of the SOP and it was ALL of their input that was going to shape it. The FLORIDA INSPECTORS SOP…Nothing I have mentioned has ANYTHING to do with the INACHI SOP…All references to SOP deal with the FLORIDA SOP…ONLY…

That may be the best thing he(Nick) could or should have done.

I will ask this question for the benifit of everyones answer, perhaps this will help.

Will we not have to abide to the States SOP once adopted?

If we don’t have to abide, then is there still reason for concern?

Dennis I hear you, but what happened when licensing came around. All the things Nick fought for were shot down. What makes me think its going to be different? He lost last time, what is going to make him succeed this time? He lost and he admitted it. It think the exact statement was You win some, you lose some. NICE…

You are wrong about the DBPR’s Richard Morrison. He is not a liar. He’s been very honest with us all along.

Nick do you really think there is going to be a State SOP and one for NACHI people? Two different SOP’s? Or are you saying they are going to adapt the INACHI SOP?