Keller Williams is inviting InterNACHI members

Join Keller Williams Realty Realtors for a networking event in Orlando FL!
KW CHISPA (Coalition of Hispanics for Progressive Action) is a group within Keller Williams that focuses on fostering intercultural understanding and increasing homeownership within our communities.

Our 2022 Keller Williams Convention will have more than 10 thousand agents in attendance. And we are bringing together individuals within the real estate community to network and create new opportunities. This is an awesome opportunity connect with more Realtors to increase your business!

Please join us for our networking event on:
Date: February 20, 2022
Time: 7pm to 10pm
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819

Please find the registration link below. We hope to see you there!

REGISTER HERE!

1 Like

Thank you for the invitation, Lisa.

You’re welcome. Hopefully you can make it. It will be a great event!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 4.21.49 AM

1 Like

Curious how you plan to have 10k realtors in attendance, and it is held at a restaurant?

Hi Daniel
The KW convention with all those agents is in the Orange County Convention Center. The networking event is in a restaurant near the convention which will only hold about 200. Not all 10k agents will be at the networking event. I hope that clears it up.

2 Likes

So are these agents all from orange county? Because I am in Tampa. If agents from all over will be there, I may attend. (to either the restaurant, or the convention)
thx!

Yes, there will be agents from all over Florida, not just orange county. It would be a great opportunity to network with Realtors from your area. We’d love to see you there!

1 Like