Keller Williams REALTOR speaks on Listing Inspections in Greenville, SC on April 11.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Keller Williams Realtor Speaks out on Listing Inspections

If you have tried getting your listing inspections going and are frustrated by REALTOR’s being slow to respond, please come hear Matthew Thrift give you the facts and figures on how he is growing his real estate business with pre-inspections. His listings are only staying on the market an average of 28 days!

This workshop is free to all InterNACHI inspectors and lunch will be provided.

Please RSVP by Tuesday, April 8th by calling Stuart Tirkot or Marie Pritchett - toll free 877-577-4742

Friday, April 11 - Greenville, SC Workshop
11:30 a.m.
Advantage Inspection Corporate Headquarters
728 North Pleasantburg Dr.
Greenville, SC 20607
901-365-2575

The following is an excerpt from a letter we received from Matthew shortly after he started doing listing inspections.

19 Birkhall Circle - Received a ratified / accepted contract 20 days after listing! This is incredible.

I looked for anything that I could find that would set me apart from the other 2000 plus REALTORS in the Greenville market area. I am happy to say that it did not take me long to find exactly what I was looking for. With every listing I take I automatically order an Advantage Home Inspection and a Common Cents Pest Control Wood Infestation / Termite Inspection. These inspections are free to my clients and it has proven to be one of the best listing tools I have seen to sell a house.
[size=][/size]
*For example: I listed a house on December 28, 2007 and between the 28th of December and the 22nd of January, I had 11 Showings and no offers. On Tuesday, January 22nd, I had the house inspected by Advantage Inspection and Common Cents Pest Control, and I asked the sellers if they would purchase an Advantage Home Warranty for a buyer, which of course they agreed. I am happy to say that between Wednesday, January 23rd and Sunday, January 27th I had eight more showings and I received an offer TWO days after inspection and had it accepted FOUR days after inspections. *

And yes there is more:
[size=][/size]
*On January 18, 2008 I listed a home in Bonnie Brae Subdivision where the average days on market are currently 83 days. On Tuesday, January 29th, I had the house inspected by Advantage Home Inspection and Common Cents Pest Control, and I asked the sellers if they would purchase an Advantage Home Warranty for a buyer, which of course they agreed. I am happy to report that on February 7th, 2008 (19 Days after listing and 9 days after inspections, I was able to inform my sellers that their home is under ratified contract. *

Doing Real Estate a different way than everyone else has proven to be a key strategy. In both examples above, I asked the buyer’s agent why their buyers chose my listing over others and their answers were inevitably the same…“Because everything was already done.” One agent even stated to me, “You took the hassle and frustration out of the transaction!”
[size=][/size]
*Pre-Inspections JUST MAKE SENSE![size=] For changing my business and the way I do Real Estate for me to better service my clients! *[/size]

Sincerely,
Matthew Thrift / Keller Williams

For those that want immediate, detailed information - please download our free interactive software that outlines our listing inspection platform, our Lowe’s vendor partnership and our “no-denied claims” warranty.

Just click: http://info.advantageinspection.com:8088
Username = AdvantageInfo
Password = Info

Questions about downloading process - call Philip Lee toll free at 877-577-4742.

Advantage Inspection & Advantage Home Warranty are registered trademarks. Lowe’s and the gable design are registered trademarks of LF, LLC.

#

I posted this at Activerain.com

http://activerain.com/blogsview/433167/Average-Time-To-Sell

To join Activerain.com (my site shows up on googles front page)
Free Sign Up

Also: www.MoveInCertified.com

I am not able to get the free download to work about advantage inspection’s prelisting info. It begins, says it takes 2 hrs., and will not work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Call your fellow member Charlie Shipman.

Nick, Can I send this as an e-postcard to the Keller/Williams agents in my area?