Kentons Report Writing Guide

I just read this and it was very good. I am an experienced inspector and still learned a few things in there. I definitely recommend any newer inspector read this.

Thanks, Nick, I won it at the Christmas Party.

Kenton does bring passion to his endeavors, glad to hear he nailed it!

I just bought that and Nick’s book. I will get to them over the Christmas break and post my take on them.

Wise investment, you will be glad you got them. I also read “conquer…” a great read as well.

For those of you who didn’t win it at the Christmas Party… invest $20 in your inspection business: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/home-inspection-report-writing-guide.aspx

I would like to add that it was well worth my money for the report critic as well, I would make a package for the guide, report critic & narratives.

I have them all and the are well worth the price.

Kenton knows what he is talking about.

Now, I should hire Kenton as a consultant.

He does have the ability to access my, your PC kinda like online help that HIP has.

I was also thinking of a 2nd report critic after the changes have been made maybe at a reduce fee. (Thinking out loud!!)

I am just saying, spend the $$$ to make more $$$$.

I would like to add that it was well worth my money for the report critic as well, I would make a package for the guide, report critic & narratives.

David,
That’s a great idea.