Kingston Cahpi Ontario Training Session

Raymond,
How much is it to get in???

So I guess that if they are no longer charging the OAHI $50 admittance fee, it will no longer be an OAHI sanctioned event with no credit for CEU’s?

Its free, and I would suspect CEU’s will be issued by CAHPI and those would be reciporical educational points.

Cam Allen assures me it there will be no charge as he put this together without the assisstance of OAHI.

Did I mention the Nov. 24 Training session is free? :wink:

A very reliable source tells me that it was Cam who organized the event and it was Tom Lloyd who added the $50 admission charge without Cams permission. Cam has promised that no one will be charged admissiion and he will see to that.

It is open to all and is being done to promote comradery, cooperation and education. Please attend its a great opportunity and its free!

I am only relaying what I have been asked to relay to you from my contact.

Thank you.

I have known Cam for many years and when he has given his word before he has always lived up to it . The Others well???
He has always had the Interests of the Home Inspector first and formost. Many do not know how much Cam has done for the Inspection Industry and much out of his own Pocket.
… Cookie

The best part of it is that the OAHI Kingston members back Cam. They asked the Board of Directors of Oahi to reconsider the improper removal of Cam from his position as their duely elected representative from the Kingston area as stated very clearly in the bylaws.

I think the tone being sent out is that Kingston is not very happy with the way the BOD has conducted themselves, and now as a result you have a further fracturing of OAHI. While not everyone from Oahi Kingston will be in with Cam rumour has it that the majority are. That pretty much moots any influence OAHI head office has out there and who can blame them given the way Cam was illegally removed.

I am sure if it ever comes to a show down many might be very surprised how many OAHI members are very unhappy with the way the association is run and have been for many years .
Most say little as they do know how Malicious the Directors have been in the past and they find it easier to pay their dues and never go to meeting or rock the boat .
Roy and Raymond are just two . Many others have just given up paying dues and have carried on enjoying life .
Lots are still doing Home inspections with No worries about the association.

Time wounds all heels and their’s is comming.

… Cookie

**"I have known Cam for many years and when he has given his word before he has always lived up to it . The Others well??? **
He has always had the Interests of the Home Inspector first and formost. Many do not know how much Cam has done for the Inspection Industry and much out of his own Pocket."

**OK :wink: **