Kiyosaki: Biggest crash in world history coming in October

I agree. Unfortunately I am not making myself clear. There is an elevated case rate for myocarditis within vaccinated young adults vs unvaccinated young adults. It is proven and some countries are reacting to this information.

In fact, it is this data that has placed me on the wait and see list.

Understood. Here’s some more food for thought:

Condition…Myocarditis Incidence Rate
Influenza A …47%
Influenza B…2%
General population…0.195%
Covid 19…0.187%
Covid Vax…0.0109%

What? No peer-reviewed source cited?

Hey, those look like my wife’s! WTF? :smile:

Worth repeating…

The CDC is finally warning that Covid Jabs cause more deaths and adverse reactions than all other vaccines in 30 years.

No, they are not.

1 Like

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/access-VAERS-data.html

1 Like

Chinese stocks cut $600 billion from U.S. markets in 2021, and are just getting started

Extinguish the anal aphorisms that emit from your dried-up skull, and you might realize that the reason your stock market PE ratios and YOY growth are so lofty is that the markets are already so overbought. And the kicker is that, with inflation so high, the majority of consumers have become increasingly unable to afford the staples and wares that Wall Street’s big-box stores and franchises entreat them to buy.

WHO says countries are using boosters to kill children.

How stupid are you NOT to reduce your level of exposure and stress BEFORE the SHTF?

The stock markets are the worst thing that ever happened to America. They and the Federal Reserve control the entire economy with the money handed to them by ignorant half-educated Americans out to get their share of money-for-nothing. This is not true capitalism. Over the past 100 years, the stock markets have been developed as a Ponzi scheme and a global shell game combined.