Knowledge about this

What is the question?

1 Like

The bare grounding cable?

Hi Deborah, If you haven’t, I suggest to take the InterNachi course “How to perform Residential Electrical Inspections” . It is a great course and will help you with inspecting electrical panels.
Good Luck!


It the GEC or grounding electrode conductor. Probably runs down to a ground rod.