KOI Chapter Meeting 11-7-03

Originally Posted By: mpatton
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Nick,

I will approach the KREIA http://www.kreia.org folks about this and see if they are open to the idea. The next KREA meeting is actually this Thursday, I am planning on attending, I will see when the next meeting is scheduled. ![nachi_nachi.gif](upload://uHOMNyaTr9Egc1VkzoQvcptyboG.gif)

I would like to have some feedback on the meeting from those that attended, post it here the good the bad and the ugly.

Check out the pictures. User error didn't use the night flash setting until too late, only a couple are worth posting.

NICK With KOI Banner

Mtg 1

Eddited picture size MP.

--
Michael Patton
AA Home Inspection
Serving Northern KY & Greater Cincinnati OH

AA@AAHomeInspection.net
www.AAHomeInspection.net

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi Michael,

in your first picture Nick looks very blurry, had he been drinking ?? icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Regards

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Not at that point but afterwards we all went over to the bar.

Gerry,

How about contacting these three individuals and having some conversation around the education requirements, continuing education as well as required for joining NACHI. They are all instructors and attended the KOI meeting. I will send you an e-mail with their contact information.

Quote:
Of the people in attendance we had at least three Home Inspection Instructors, Mike Weeks, Steve Wolf and Kathy Perkins. A lot of conversation after the meeting pertaining to education related issues.

--
Michael Patton
AA Home Inspection

AA@AAHomeInspection.net
www.AAHomeInspection.net

Originally Posted By: dgreen1

Michael & Nick,

Thank you so much for a wonderful meeting Friday night. Tara, Gabriel and myself truely enjoyed the meeting as well as the opportunity to meet everyone. Concerning your proposal I will present the idea to the KREIA Board at Thursday's Board meeting and see how it goes. Meanwhile any NACHI members are welcome to meet with us on Thursday night at the LoneStar Steak House on Hurstborne Lane in Louisville.

Also Nick here's your picture!!! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Thanks Again,

--
Michael Green
1-877-INSPECT/InspectorUSA
Kaesar & Blair Advertising Specialties Dealer

Originally Posted By: kluce

Don’t forget Gabriel, Walking on the roof is better than using those binoculars. icon_smile.gif

Kevin,

Thanks for coming down, it was a bit of a drive for you. I wish I had gotten to speak with you more than just the passing comments, hope you can make the next meeting!

--
Michael Patton
AA Home Inspection

AA@AAHomeInspection.net
www.AAHomeInspection.net