Largest event in the inspection industry is online on Dec 10 this year. Merry Christmas

Lenn Victor - Home Inspection South Africa. Thank you for the Christmas Invite. Really appreciate it. Have never attended an Online Christmas party in my life, so this will be the first time ever. They say there is always a first time for everything. Looking forward to it, but need to work out the time difference. :grinning:

Looking forward to some x-mass cheer
Thanks for coordinating

Newbie from Owings Mills, MD, looking forward to the event.

1 Like

InterNACHI’s Annual Online Christmas Party!

InterNACHI is at the Heart of it…
Then, I am definitely a Part of it.
Count me in.

Oswie Menezes
Spot Home Inspection Services
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada.

:+1: Good times!

I look forward to this event!

It WILL be phenomenal, because I know how thorough Nick is and his care for preserving this industry and its standards.

Hats off to you Nick!

You’ve done unprecedented things since the infancy of NACHI.

Looking forward to this awesome event, Happy holidays!

Thanks for having a party I think everyone could use some fun!!
Hello Larry Kage nice to see you joing in, thanks for the great advive this year really helped me out!

You’re welcome, James!

And, welcome to all the new or returning members to our forum!..Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Looking forward to a great time!

1 Like

Butch Sizemore, London Kentucky. I’ll be watching.

Taylor Home Inspections will be attending. Looking forward to it. :+1:

Welcome to and back to our forum Adam, James, Thomas, David and Butch!..Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

HK Inspections will be joining in this year. Thanks Nick

Welcome back to our forum, Jeff!..Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I see you announcing this party on Facebook. Is it open to ALL, and are Non-Members eligible to win prizes?

Looks like I got on board just in time! Looking forward to it!

Gary from Lizotte Inspection Services in Saskatchewan. Looking forward to the party

My wife and I will be there looking forward to it and tks internachi for all you do the knowledge you pass on to us as inspectors is priceless we hope all of you at internachi have a safe and wonderful holiday.

Welcome to and back to our forum, Gary and Philip!..Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: