Las vegas inspection conference

Anybody going to Las Vegas conference in October? Looks like ProLAB is co-sponsoring the conference?

Is that a good, or bad thing?

Not a bad thing at all, ProLAB has always been there at the show as an exhibitor and sponsor. I just got an email about the conference and am trying to decide whether or not to go this year. I am not a big LV fan, but the conference is always great.

Nick was giving away lots of free passes so I would imagine there will be a lot of InterNACHI members going.

Just tried to book a room and the promo rate was sold out. :frowning:

Darn it, I missed that! You can get $100 off with code BACKTOSCHOOL2014 at the conference website.

I booked my room last week so I must have got one of the last promo rate rooms

I hope not to have issues booking a room.
Like to wait till about 3-4 weeks before to arrange everything for best rates.
I doubt the cheap rates at the Flamingo are out at this point.

Imgur

I’m going and have gone for the last few years. There seems to be allot of repeat classes and less offered then in years past. I travel to Vegas often and have stayed at the Flamingo a couple of times this year already. I booked my room couple months ago and got a pretty low rate.

Got a great suite at the top with fantastic view last year for about $70 overlooking the fountain.

I’ll be staying at South Pointe. Off the strip but nice, and cost conscious. (cheap)

We are staying at our time share. Taking 2 additional days after and making it a really long weekend vacation

Get $100 off by emailing me at fastreply@nachi.org for a coupon code. InterNACHI has 10 booths at the event.

Is that for rooms?

Admission. Rooms are already dirt cheap. I can’t stay in my own home for what a room costs at the Vegas convention.

Here is the group code for the hotel room: http://www.inspectionconference.com/hotel-travel/

Thanks.
Thought it sounded weird the discount would be tapped out so far in advance unless the convention is super popular this year.
Are there any planned fun events like before with Bowling,Card tournament ,etc?

We had to sign up in advance ,so curious.

It’s Vegas… we’ll find some fun things to do.

I hear Abernathy will be there…just kidding…lol

Link shows “Sold Out” So I called in “Sold Out”… The manager said the promo rate is all… " Sold Out"