Last night's Long Island Chapter Meeting

Originally Posted By: jruppert
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Last night we had our 2nd monthly meeting for the Long Island, NY chapter. It was a great success. Thanks to our guest speakers, Rob O’Connor and Barry Stangel. Also thanks to Lenny Ungar for all of his work helping organize the meeting.

The house was packed!

Stay tuned to the message board for the October meeting.

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Originally Posted By: cnordby

Hi James…I just want to say I really like your logo. It is clean, easy to read and very classy. Cheryl

SafeHOME

Seattle, WA.

www.signsbycheryl.freeservers.com

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

I would like to second that. As soon as I have a few bucks to save, a logo shopping I will go!

Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: bsmith

Jim-

The meeting was excellent! Rob was very informative. It was nice to finally meet him. Barry was great too. You mentioned that we might possibly arrange for him to give a WDO seminar. Let me know if that’s going to happen. If not, I’m going to take the ride up to Middletown in Oct. to take it.

Thanks again to you and Len for another great meeting.

Bill Smith

www.SmithHomeInspection.com

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” A. Einstien

Originally Posted By: dacton

Jim

Excellent meeting! The speakers gave all who attended a great amount of useful information. Great job and thank Lenny as well, see you at the next meeting. icon_cool.gif

Donald A. Acton

Acton Property & Environmental Inspection Services

North Massapequa, New York

Originally Posted By: lungar

Jim;

I think it best that we start telling everyone that our next meeting is on Oct21, also at the 56th F/G in Farmingdale and our speaker is to tell us about OIL TANKS. Also about Barry’s one day seminar coming in the

near future as soon as we work out the particulars.

Regards Len

Originally Posted By: gjohnson2

Hey Jim,

Another great meeting. You have some great speakers and also great home inspectors who come to the meetings. I recieved a lot of helpful information not only from the speakers but also from other inspectors who attend the meetings. They take the time to introduce themselves and offer help to people like me who are new to the business. Jim, the staff and all who attended, Thank you.