Last One to Reply Wins II

LOL there were not that many winnings…

How you been Brian? I see that it is a little hot down your way, so stay cool.

1 Like

Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.

2 Likes

ATTENTION PLEASE

Attention My Friend,
This is Mr. Michael Smith the Baggage Handler employee from Chicago Rockford International Airport United States of America, We have a package in your favor which is to be delivered to your home house address the package contains Consignment Box worth total sum of ($100,000.000.00 ) Million United States of American Dollars.
What is needed urgently is your full delivery details in my office so that it will be delivered to your address, kindly bear in mind that this is for Real And Legit and it’s a clean money coming from the Rockford International Airport Chicago United States of America.
For oral communication email ericstephen253@gmail.com
Thank you for your understanding.
Best Regards,
Mr. Michael Smith

We’re really THAT dumb in their eyes? :rofl:

1 Like

Email mail the kind soul & tell us what happens

Just another of the tons of spam I receive daily

1 Like

Nope! I only email the ones that are working in behalf of the ousted Prince in their country that needs a safe haven for the fortunes…

2 Likes

YARN | Yee-haw! | Toy Story 2 (1999) | Video gifs by quotes | 1256738d | 紗

5 Likes

Hats

3 Likes

“Free to anyone that request one. Great for lighting fire pits or cut into strips should you run out of toilet wipes.”

THANKS Tom!
If I had three in a row I truly was the “last one” & the subject would be closed… … … … …

Shit!! Didn’t mean to spoil it for you…carry on… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This WAS someone’s child… … …

Florida rapper ‘SpotemGottem’ arrested after Miami jet ski chase

MIAMI - A Florida rapper was arrested by police this weekend after a jet ski chase in Miami. Nehemiah Harden, also known as “SpotemGottem,” was arrested after an officer spotted a black and orange Seadoo jet ski in a restricted zone with posted signs, according to a Miami Police arrest affidavit

Pretty windy day on that jet ski…

2 Likes

Just a matter of time before bad things come his way.
Too bad he’s so cute.

In July 2021, the rapper was arrested in Florida on weapons and assault charges.

The 20-year-old was wanted for allegedly breaking a parking garage gate and pointing a rifle at someone who tried to stop him back in June 2021.

At the time, he was taken into custody without incident after US Marshals tracked him down to the hotel, where they found him lying next to an AK-47.

He found out who his real dad is

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah sure I made it up… … …

The new Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition is Sam Brinton, who announced the position on social media and was mocked and criticized horrendously.
Some of the criticism stems from accusations from Brinton’s past and because he wears dresses and lipstick like many women do.
For example, he made the announcement and posted a photo of himself wearing heels and lipstick.

1 Like