Last One to Reply Wins II

All I can say is wow!

3 Likes

She’s a real treat!

2 Likes

Hello, This is Clutch Cargo…I want my lipstick back!

anyone-there-goofy

1 Like

Yep, right here.

1 Like

I did not see the Ho’s.

2 Likes

Didn’t see he wagons either.

1 Like

I think they are just hoping the Ho’s will follow.

1 Like

You guys need to put Your glasses on…

2 Likes

and that’s where You keep the ho hos

DUDE! Be careful with this stuff ~ I only took one hit & fell off my bicycle

Snoop Dogg Trolls Biden With ‘Sleepy Joe OG Cannabis’: ‘You Won’t Even Remember What Country You Are In!’

5 Likes

America’s future prison population

New video published online Sunday shows young children, including one wearing only a diaper, shouting profanities and physically attacking police officers in St. Paul, Minnesota.

“Shut up, b-tch,” one of the children yells before hitting a police officer, according to footage of the incident. “Shut the f-ck up!”

The child then turns to a second cop and starts shouting at him. “You got your ugly ass church shoes,” he says before hitting the first officer again.

“Shut up, b-tch,” the child shouts for the second time. The first police officer starts to walk away, but the child follows and continues punching him.

2 Likes

the future of America right there…

3 Likes

That is pretty sad indeed to see this happening around the country. I would wash his mouth with soap, but they would say I am racial and throw me in jail for 10 years.

7 Likes

I certainly would have been acquainted with a leather strap or a wood spoon before I ever said that the second time depending on which one of my parents heard that nonsense…

1 Like

Apple don’t fall to far from the tree.