Last One to Reply Wins II

6 Likes

after 2 years no shots no boosters I finally got the covich !

1 Like

Hope it’s just a head cold for you Jim!

2 Likes

actually a lot like that partner, I just thought it was a case of bronchitis i couldnt get past so I finally went in to a walk in clinic for some meds, well I tested positive and now i got lots of meds…about 20 pills a day I think…sleeping a lot, and yeah taking lots of pills when I am awake

2 Likes

Had it twice AFTER being lied to & getting vacs.

2 Likes

Get well soon Jim and hope it don’t drag you down too badly.

4 Likes

You’ll be OK James this variant is just a shadow of the original. You’ll have natural immunity better than any vaccine.

I wish you a speedy recovery!

3 Likes

it’s all good guys , just a little bump in the road…but thanks for the well wishes…

3 Likes

Ya never know it could be… … …

he had “lost an inch and a half and become decidedly less than average”. Urologist Charles Welliver, director of Men’s Health at Albany Medical College, tries to “connect the dots” between [COVID-19 and penis shrinkage

1 Like

I hate it when that happens… :joy:

1 Like

It looks like sleepy Joe can beat the crowd on the way out.

1 Like

Therefore he can beat the crowd to the early bird buffet.

1 Like

Or he can hit the sack early about I don’t know maybe 7 PM

2 Likes

He’ll make it with a little help from his friends.

3 Likes

1 Like
4 Likes

Received a phone text tonight
I can reserve a free spot

Hi Marc A, Grab your cowboy boots & turn up the honky tonk because you’re invited to join us for Inspection Fuel in Nashville November 9-12. We’re putting together a killer lineup of speakers and vendors to bring you the tools, insights, and industry data you need to take your business to the next level. Plus, we didn’t forget the fun. We promise a full lineup of extracurriculars for you AND your family. Save the date and reserve your free spot today!

1 Like

6 Likes

2 Likes