Last One to Reply Wins II

I think I will pass Marc, and go to Micky D’s

2 Likes

The wife picked me up a Texas Double Whopper the other day. I gotta say, the quality at our local BK has gone to hell in a handbasket. Just a total mess and nothing like the pic below, lol.

2 Likes

Burger King closed up in Caribou, Maine. I don’t think they are doing very well in other places either.

1 Like

i dont think they ever did look like the pictures but it doesnt seem like they are even trying anymore…

1 Like
2 Likes

May want to reconsider…I think this is why they filmed that

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2022/02/15/mcdonalds-cheeseburger-looks-exactly-the-same-after-5-years/amp/

1 Like

Love that mystery meat!

1 Like

Maybe it’s dog meat from China.

1 Like

I am partial to McDonalds over BK. A periodic indulgence when they are running the 2 for $6 is a quarter pounder with cheese and a 10 piece McNuggets. I know there ain’t much real chicken in those nuggies, but dang they are good, lol.

1 Like

What are chicken nuggets made of?

With their golden fried batter, chicken nuggets may look appealing on the outside—but what’s on the inside is far more disturbing. Chicken nuggets are made with white meat from the breast or pectoral muscles of the birds, with other chicken parts mixed in. Tendons, bones, nervous and connective tissues, and fat can all be ground up together before being shaped into those bite-sized pieces. One study found that chicken nuggets contained more fat than meat, “along with… bone, nerve, and connective tissue.”

But, they are good. LOL

1 Like

I like to refer to them as “Chicken by-product nuggets.”

2 Likes

I watched how those were made one time on YouTube and I shouldn’t have. LOL

2 Likes

You turn chicken into paste and then form it into one of four shapes, lol.

1 Like

Yuuuuuuuuuuuumie
Ground up chicken beaks

3 Likes

I think they throw in a few of the innard parts too! LOL

1 Like

So, you are saying that Chicken McNuggets are nothing but dog and cat food. :flushed:

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank God I stopped eating Wheaties!
Baaaaaad things can happen… … …

3 Likes

true words…

1 Like

I don’t eat cereal, but pretty sure I would have stopped when they went from “Wheaties” to “Sweeties”…

2 Likes