Leaky basements, little if any common sense, the bye bye of the American brain pool

once Bubba was climbing the garden wall,
he slipped and had a TUR-able fall
he fell so hard he heard bells ring
but held onto his ding-a-ling-a-ling
C. Berry

let’s see here, one idiot plus another idiots equals… loolololllllllll

1 Like

Good article, Mark.

And good to see you on the new forum again/more.

I hop you and yours are well and enjoying life. :smile:

hope you are a-okay too Larry.

the woman homeowner in video, sorry, how could anyone believe new gutters will keep basements dry?

Now, did the reporter not mention 1+ things in article, such as, maybe LeafffffyGuard told her or led her on to believe new gutters work magic, no idea.

but for anyone to supposedly spend $10,000 on new gutters, there is something wrong with you, ya dig?

You have got to be kidding me…$10,000 for the gutters?

1 Like

I paid $1200 Mark for 80’ of gutter and 50’ of downspout.
I think someone got scammed.
Hope you been well Bubba. Still got milk.? LOL

2 Likes

Leaf Guard sales guys are high pressure. They are only looking for the sale as I believe they are strictly commission. They advertise $8.00 to $10.00 per lineal foot but from homes I have inspected that have the system, I’m told between $5000.00 and $10,000 was the actual cost. I am sure they tell the client anything to make the sale.
Scammers for sure.

2 Likes

that’s more sad ass shit there, same crap the interior basement system butt wipes do, yep

BUBBA!
What say You about these guys :cowboy_hat_face:

# How Gutter Guards Can Cause Water in the Basement

# Wet Basement Solutions & Foundation Waterproofing

You will make his BP go up above 180

BubGotMilk

2 Likes

:grinning::smile: Not too many of those gutter guards are a 100% safeguards and understand why so many don’t work at all.
I haven’t installed any yet and next year I’m going to purchase thin wall PVC to fit my vacumm cleaner hose, for an extension, put a 90 on it and plug it in the exhaust of the vacuum and just blow everything out from the ground. :smirk:

you know bro, they suck horse helmet of course, liars, cheats yeppers lol

how ya doin’ Mr G ?

got milk down there?

I think that works the best Marcel. I have a similar set up for my small leaf blower. It beats dragging the ladder around!

Yeah that’s all well and good till You get to a section of gutter with water in it…I never did that again…

:rofl: Did you get wet? Can’t wait when it is clogged up you know. LOL

well lets just say I looked and smelled like something that crawled out of a swamp…

Yep, that must have been a sight to see. LOL

LOL…LOL…LOL…Jim!

I didn’t say cleaning them out like this was without perils!

1 Like

A video of Jim doing that would be priceless in my book. LOL