Leaky, pretty much flooded crawlspace tri level house Sterling Heights

Boy i can’t stand city inspectors in Sterling Heights, they are ‘all for’ interior drainage systems and shtt on exterior waterproofing, yep… and not good for homeowners

This can occur in a crawl or basement so, it rained a couple days BEFORE this happened.

Imagine IF there was a concrete-floor here, you be seeing water coming UP around the perimeter… where the bottom of the foundation wall meets the concrete floor and if there were cracks in the concrete floor, UP through those BUT there was NO need for any interior drainage system!

There’s a vertical clean out in room to the left of where i was standing and doing a kilo lol, well, there was a blockage in that clean out, homeowners only needed an honest plumber to snake/rod it, cost a tad under $100… this was about a couple years ago, ZERO problems since.

When this does occur and homeowners call a scamming interior system company, they’ll often tell homeowners they need an INT system and sump pump - some INT co’s KNOW what the actual problem/solution is but won’t tell the homeowner and they’ll have their plumber snake it while they install their INT system.

A blockage in the lateral line/clean out or when city sewer system gets overwhelmed cause quite a few of these flooded basements/crawls where homeowner gets bunch of water all-around perimeter and possibly up through floor cracks.

NOT an isolated area or two in basement where water comes in where bottom of the basement wall meets the floor, NOT when they just see water along just ONE wall. One or two wet areas or along bottom of 1–wall their problem will highly likely be 1 or 2 cracks in basement wall or a couple ++ deteriorated rod holes etc and if their basement is finished then they won’t SEE the crack (s) or leaky rod holes or water that is first getting in ABOVE the wall and running from the TOP of the wall down where THEN it is seen puddling on the floor

see the difference, what i told the homeowner & plumber i recommend n above video VERSUS these corrupt schmucks

now if you don’t think $10,000 or more is a big difference then you r screwed up, multiply this woman’s basement times, shtttt lol, many thousands more, how much $$$ is that the INT system chumps screw homeowners out of

when there is a chance, a possibility part or all of a homeowners problem is a possible blockage, break in sewer clean out, i friggin tell them BEFORE they spend a damn cent.

now whether the homeowner believes me or not and calls plumber to have 'em check n snake is another matter, THAT is on the homeowner.

you give Uncle Bubba the platform to honestly help homeowners with leaky basements, shttt could save many, many thousands BUTT… lol the powers that be are in la la land