learn about Testing of Fire Protection Systems,

**Paul Dunphy, Harvard University, **
[FONT=Arial]NFPA 3 and NFPA 4[/FONT]

Paul Dunphy was at NFPA HQ today to go on tape on the subject of NFPA 3 and NFPA 4. Specifically, he was here to talk about our upcoming pay-per-view seminar](http://e.nfpa.org/a/hBU8IaBAQPK-TB8-lYnNsg4un1X/link13) on NFPA 3 and NFPA 4.
From the moment Paul pulled up to NFPA’s building #1, I realized he is serious when it comes to these two topics.
As you can see in the photo, his license plate reads “NFPA 4.”
“I talk the talk and I walk the walk when it comes to commissioning and integrated testing of fire protection systems because
I ride down the Southeast Expressway of Massachusetts every day with that emblazoned on my car.”

« Open spaces, lightweight construction, flammable furniture–oh my! The modern dangers of today’s homes](http://nfpatoday.blog.nfpa.org/2015/02/open-space-lightweight-construction-flammable-furniture-oh-my-the-modern-dangers-of-todays-homes.html) | Main | No injuries, deaths in dramatic Dubai high-rise fire »

**Paul Dunphy, Harvard University, NFPA 3 and NFPA 4 **

Paul Dunphy was at NFPA HQ today to go on tape on the subject of NFPA 3 and NFPA 4. Specifically,
he was here to talk about our upcoming pay-per-view seminar on NFPA 3 and NFPA 4. From the moment Paul pulled up to NFPA’s building #1,
I realized he is serious when it comes to these two topics. As you can see in the photo, his license plate reads “NFPA 4.” "
I talk the talk and I walk the walk when it comes to commissioning and integrated testing of fire protection systems because
I ride down the Southeast Expressway of Massachusetts every day with that emblazoned on my car."
Dunphy is an electrical inspector and Coordinator of Compliance at Harvard University with over 25 years of experience in facility management.
He arrived at Harvard 14 years ago with a mission in mind.
He wanted to use his experience managing buildings in Downtown Boston to make Harvard’s buildings and campus as safe as possible.
“With thousands of students, faculty and visitors from all over the world on Harvard properties every day
I need to make sure all of our life safety and fire protection systems are working properly and in unison together.”
In addition to the license plate indicating his commitment,
Paul is also a principal member of the NFPA technical committee and has been a proponent of commissioning and integrated testing of fire protection systems for many years.
Paul will talk about his experience at Harvard University on March 11th and March 18th when he teams up with NFPA’s Jacqueline Wilmot,
Fire Protection Engineer, to discuss the importance of NFPA 3 and NFPA 4. Wilmot is the liaison to the aforementioned technical committees and the co-host for the event.
To learn more about this online event, click here.

structures. Over the past 13 years, he has worked at Harvard University in the Engineering and Utilities Group holding chief responsibility for the coordination of all fire and life safety systems across the campus.

**Pay-Per-View Seminar : Commissioning and Integrated Testing of Fire Protection Systems, NFPA 3 & 4 **

Join us for a live, pay-per-view seminar on March 11th and March 18th from 12pm - 2pm EST (both days) hosted by Jacqueline Wilmot,
Fire Protection Engineer at NFPA and Paul Dunphy, Electrical Inspector and Compliance Coordinator at Harvard University. This 4-hour event split over 2 days is designed for the busy building owners,
facility managers and other building related staff who don’t have the time or budget to travel for training.

Viewers of this event will have the fantastic opportunity to learn from the vantage points of both an engineer who helped develop the NFPA 3 and NFPA 4 standards and an experienced
Compliance Manager/Inspector who has taken the extra step of integrating NFPA 3 and 4 into his facility plan.

This is a live seminar with a presentation of the code and how to apply it by a senior NFPA instructor. If you just want CEUs to satisfy a requirement, you can get training from a variety of sources.
If you want expert training that will help you in the field and possibly advance your career then this pay-per-view event is for you. Seminar Objectives:

• Explain the concepts of Commissioning and Integrated System Testing in accordance with NFPA 3 and 4.
  • Describe roles and responsibilities of the Commissioning and Integrated System Testing Team members.
  • Outline different phases in the Commissioning process.
  • Identify the scope and challenges associated with existing fire protection and life safety system commissioning.

**Pricing for the Webcast: **

Members: $67
Non-Members: $75

In addition to direct access to the experts who develop, know and teach the code, this webcast will cover the following:

*Live Q&A through our presentation platform
*Participation in interactive activities for first hand practical knowledge.

Worried about watching the webcast from your home or office? The vast majority of computers will run the webcast with a simple click of the mouse.
**Register now for this event and reserve your seat at this one-of-a-kind NFPA event.