Lenovo Reviews

Funny, today has come and went and like I suspected I did not get an email saying anything was shipped.

I guess the Lenovo guy was full of crap, yet again.

Hey Mike, what is that thing about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Cancel the damn order let them know you have informed the entire inspection community about how the service sucks, write to the editor of your local newspaper, call the investigative journalist at your local TV station and give them all the bad publicity you can. Oh and by the way, order another computer from a different company. You will probably get it sooner than the Lenovo.

I would but I ordered exactly what I want and am fairly it will have the type of stylus I need. I do not wish to start over with another company. I am only doing this to shame them into doing something to get it to me quicker.

Mike, I don’t think they read the message boards on this site. I could be wrong but I doubt it. Like I said write to the editor of your local newspaper, call the investigative journalist at your local TV station and give them all the bad publicity you can. You can also inform them that you have notified 8000 members of the association you belong to that they suck. This will in turn cause them to say s**** the Meeker we will delay it further. I doubt that they believe that the Meeker shall inherit the earth, otherwise they would have sent it already.

I’m holding out for the Motion CL900 tablet which should be released very soon. The tablet is highly rated and should be just what I need for the home inspection business.

For all who are interested in buying a tablet…I highly suggest if you have NEVER used one to boroow one from someone for some time to try them out before you make the leap. Playing with one down at the local shop is nothing like using one in the field. The type of stylus can affect performance. The lack of a keyboard can be very frustrating and ultimately can be a deal killer for many.

Hey guess what happened today?

NOTHING…Imagine that.

Lenovo does not ship when they promise.

For the amount on $$$ the camera cost you, I think I would be freaking out by now and one pissed off dude.:mad:

Jim

I am pissed but not much I can do except keep bring it up. If you search Lenovo reviews ship then it comes up in google. The must love the good press.

Lenovo does not ship when they say they will. :slight_smile:

Todays news.

I am currently on the phone waiting forever for a supervisor.

Still no computer shipped. I ordered over 30 days ago and still no order shipped.

Lenovo does not ship when they promise.