LLC formation and startup capital

Originally Posted By: rray
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hey, James.

I think if you go back and look at my very first post, you will see that I stated something like, "This is my very first post. I plan on posting more, In my posts, I might use the pronouns "he" and "she." I don't want to write s/he, so if you come across "he" or "she", please consider them to be interchangeable and not sexist. Thank you."

That was back when I was polite and naive. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Home inspections. . . .
One home at a time.

Originally Posted By: rray
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hey, Kevin.

All my CPAs in thirty years charged different hourly rates. I don't think I could come up with an average. However, the CPA I have now charges by the job rather than by the hour. I like that.

So when he does my taxes, if he has to call me twenty times, he does, without charging me $1.50 for each one minute phone call, like the attorneys do. I really like that.

I have noticed here in San Diego that there are a lot of typical hourly professionals who charge by the job. My plumber and electrician are the same. So if they quote me $85 for a job and it takes them three hours instead of one hour, I still get charged for the job rather than for two extra hours of time. Helps my budgeting significantly.

--
Home inspections. . . .
One home at a time.