Lonely in Durango CO

I am here in Durango taking training at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Headquarters. I do not have a car and have been hoofing a mile each way for training. Saturday is my last night. Anything to do here? I have turned down 6 inspections since last Sunday when I got here.

If you haven’t gone fly fishing…this is the time to do it. The Animus River that runs through the city has SUPER fishing. If I remember right, there is a Guide shop right in town that has equipment and even lessons…

Since you are visiting…Catch and Release… talk about relaxing

Take the train ride, Gar, & listen to some old CW McCall 8-tracks . . .

Cute little town.

Don’t get caught in the sidewalk rollup . . .

When we were there 2 years ago we went to Mesa Verde. You might need to rent a car or maybe there’s a bus. But it’s AWESOME. You won’t be dissapointed!

Perzackly right (as always), Dominic!
MV is fascinating . . .
I remember being there (egads) 40 years ago; you had to be a member of the cliff-dwelling tribe to know how to place your feet / hands into the rock cutout holds, or the nasty gals up topside would burn your *ss, literally, off the cliff face . . .

**I am here in Chicago, but I have 10 acres in Ignacio that needs to be mowed! **
Take the train ride up to Silverton, I did it about 10 years ago, its really interesting, and you really get to see God’s country up there. The train depot is only a few blocks from Rocky Mountain.

I was there in September 06. Didn’t realize half the park had a fire. I have friends and family in Silverton, Telluride, Glenwood Springs, Nick’s area. Love Colorado :cool:

Wow not one mention of a hooker… This is a very professional thread.