Looking for an inspector in the Deland area to inspect a house for my mom

Kind of a weird post I imagine…

I’m licensed in NC and my mother is buying a large house soon in Deland.

I believe I can perform the inspection for her if I’m not paid…however, it is a 10 hour drive and I just do not have the time to do that kind of drive in order to help her out.

She wanted me because she knows how thorough I am.

However, I told her a respected home inspector from interNACHI would be a good substitute :wink:

So, looking for any suggestions for inspectors in that area. Also wondering about availability as I’m sure many are pretty booked up right now…

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Greg Bell. I think he is in Titusville.

Or, Dominic D’Agostino in Altamont Springs.

1 Like

Aubrey Kahn would be an excellant choice… http://orlandoshomeinspector.com/

1 Like

thank you guys…

I’ll refer them to her and see who has the time in their schedule for a short due diligence period

thank you!

Unfortunately, the high demand combined with the ridiculously short inspection options in the sales contracts lately, that will likely be a problem for most inspectors.
I’m easily booked 1 week out or more, and 5/7 day contingencies (which include Holidays & weekends) cripple the process for many buyers.

1 Like

totally understand…

I figure with a few options…she can call and see about availability and hopefully find someone who can do it for her

Hi Matt, good morning. If your mother is still in need of an inspector, I am certainly available. She can reach out at any time. I have an inspection today but am otherwise pretty available in the coming days. Thanks!

Ashley Ashton
A Squared Home Inspections
www.asquaredinspections.com
ashley@asquaredinspections.com
407-552-8393

1 Like

Welcome back to our forum, Ashley!..Enjoy and good luck! :smile:

1 Like