Looking For Help

Hi. I’m looking for someone that can do radon and termite inspections in the Cincinnati area. Particularly Clermont Brown and Hamilton Counties. I am not certified to do either and I have already missed out on a few inspections because of it. I’m looking for someone to partner with that can help me until I can get certified to do both. If there is any interest please let me know

Thanks

James Taylor
4 Corner Inspections LLC
Cincinnati OH

Hi James,

As I’m certain you know, the Cincinnati market is on fire right now and I think it’s safe to say most inspectors are booked up.

If I were you I would seek out a WDI and Radon company to sub out the work that you’re not licensed yet to do.

Hi Kevin. Thanks for the response. That is exactly what I’m trying to do. It’s not that I’m uninterested . I just can’t seem to find out when the next training for WDI is in Ohio. I’ve tried calling them and have checked their website to no avail. I just hate missing out on inspections because of the lack of certifications. I guess I’ll just start checking out separate companies that just deal in termites and radon. I was reccomended to check here though so I thought it was worth a shot.

Here you go James.

http://pested.osu.edu/wdilicense.html

They just had their last WDI certification classes last month, I believe the next one is in September.

As far as radon goes, Ohio is goofy with their requirements, they have all sorts of rules and regulations but they don’t offer any classes or testing, that doesn’t mean that you can’t receive those inside of Ohio’s borders it just means that the providers are usually from Minnesota, Pittsburgh, New York and elsewhere. Your best bet would be to go to the Ohio EPA site and find radon testing providers.