Looking for moisture meter

Looking for good place to buy GE dual moisture meter

Hello Kevin:
Check this website:

Good luck

Thanks Maz

Why a GE moisture meter?
I have used an electrophysics model 808 meter for the last 6 years. This meter has a large digital read out and can be calibrated for all building materials except metal. Go to http://www.electrophysics.on.ca/e_index.htm for moisture meters and to http://www.electrophysics.com/ for IR cameras
Today I would buy Model CT828 (CT808 plus Remote Sensor, 1.5 inch depth sensing).for . $440.00 or the Model CT858 (CT828 with Mini Sensor, LCD light, audible alarm). for. $588.00