Looking for mold kit

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a mold kit, I have searched the internet, and before I spend big money on a new one I thought I’d ask here to see if anyone has an extra they want to sell or a lead on where to find a not so expensive one. Thank you! Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!

Hey Jordan!
I have an older one (basic pump set-up in hard case), that I haven’t used in a few years collecting dust, but can’t get to it until after the holidays.
I can send pics when I get it dug out of the garage after all the “Christmas stuff” is dealt with.
How fast do you need it?
Yes…the price will be right. :wink:

1 Like

That would be great! I would greatly appreciate that! And whenever it’s most convenient for you, there’s enough going on with the holidays, I couldn’t ask to have that done now. Do you happen to remember if what is included in the kit? If not it’s no big deal, again we can wait till it’s convenient for you. Have a Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Hey Jeffery, happy new year! I hope you and your family had a very merry Christmas! I just wanted to let you know that I am still very interested in the mold kit. I’m sure everyone is still winding down from the holidays, but as soon as you have a little time I’d appreciate the chance to further discuss about it. Have a great day

Hey Jordan… same to you! I was actually thinking of you earlier. I was getting the storage boxes out of the garage and saw the kit. I will grab it tomorrow and send you a couple of pics. Have a great weekend!!

Awesome, thank you so much!

1 Like

Jordan,
PM with pics sent!
Jeff