Looking for NC CPI's - Let's grow together!

Hey y’all!

We are looking to add CPI’s to join our growing inspection team across the state of NC. The software, templates, and marketing costs will be covered for you no matter where you are inspecting in NC. Field experience is preferred, however we are open to all inspectors eager to grow our business together. Veterans preference will be honored. Let’s grab a beer if you are local!

Jarett Vogler
984-212-9053
Certified Professional Inspector
U.S. Coast Guard Veteran

1 Like

Hi Jarett

I’m preparing to retire from law enforcement for good and just began my 120 HR pre-licensing online course. I live in Rocky Mount NC. I need to work on my 80 Hours of field training, so I’m willing to take work anywhere within a 1 hour radius from Rocky Mount. I can work six days a week. Sundays are for church and family activities. I’m interested in learning as much as I can, as quickly as I possible. My goals are to replace my current income within my first year with the intention of growing my business to a point where I would have to hire inspectors. Do you think we can work something out?

Amilcar, welcome to our forum!..enjoy participating.

1 Like

Hi Amilcar,

Your 80 hours of field training have to be with a NCHILB certified instructor. I recommend ICA school but there are others out there.

Unfortunately, there is not much we can do for you before you have your license. However, once you do, we can assist with continuing education, software, inspection templates, marketing, etc. Keep us posted on your progress at inspector@legacyresourcesnc.com. We hope to hear from you soon!

Respectfully,

Jarett Vogler
984-212-9053
NC LIC# 4774
U.S. Coast Guard Veteran

Contact Kenneth Brittain for training info. @kbrittain

2 Likes

Thanks. Any tips on introducing me to someone who can assist me with my field training requirements would be greatly appreciated.

Eric Coates of Detailed Home Inspections is who I took my field training course from. He is prt of ICA school.

Respectfully,

Jarett Vogler
984-212-9053
NC LIC# 4774
U.S. Coast Guard Veteran

1 Like

Yep, Eric would be the closest and best choice for where your located. The other option in the Raleigh area is Britt Treece at 5 Senses Inspector Training. As mentioned you must take the field training from a NCHILB approved field trainer. You can find a list on the licensing board website look under the sponsor tab. Just be aware that not all approved trainers offer training to the general public.

Best of luck with your home inspector journey and if you need any assistance l am willing to help where possible.

2 Likes

Jarret,

I followed up with your suggestion and found a NCHILB certified master instructor in the Raleigh NC area. I’ll be attending “5 Senses Inspector Training” with Britt Treece beginning the week of February 7th. According to my calculations I’ll have all of my 200 hour pre-licensing requirements satisfied by February 25th. The month of March is going to be pretty exciting for me.

Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes