Looking for new software

And, I know you are ;). Comments were for Edward, the original poster.

Really? Please prove this “Fact.”

Russell, please do not spread lies on this message board. Bob has never worked for Home Inspector Pro and you know that. He’s a normal home inspector just like everyone else on here who likes our product. Just like Robert and Linas do yours. I don’t see you harping on Linas for his obvious false fact about you having 75% of users.

I don’t know why you feel the need to spread falsehoods on this message board. Please stick to the truth instead of trying to purposely mislead and confuse new inspectors on the message boards which may not know better and actually believe you. It’s a very unbecoming behavior. You are a vendor here and as such are held to a much higher standard than some of the other inspectors posting on here. While inspectors may know that guys like Bob and Linas are inspectors that just love both of our products, they actually expect you to tell the truth.

Yes I commented in your HG section. You left me no alternative after multiple inspectors messaged me about your comment.

I use HG no problems Hip is a grat program also . just some get a little carried away in what they use . try both for a test drive make your own mind up . called with a question just the other day got a answer in a Minute from HG . I am sure Hip does the same . I have no reason to slam anyone’s lively hood . As I said try both for a test drive .

Dom, quit insinuating that I feel the need to spread falsehoods and that I know Bob is not working for you. I don’t know that. His harassment and constantly following HomeGauge inquiries indicates it to me. Whether he gets paid from you are not (I don’t know). All I do know is that whenever someone posts an inquiry of HomeGauge somehow Hip supporters and you show up. That part is a fact.

I’m not insinuating anything, I’m flat out saying it. Your post said it was a FACT (“a thing that is indisputably the case”) that he worked for me. Read your own comment, I’m not putting words into your mouth!

Yes Bob posts all over as do others when there’s HG comments. Robert and Linas show up every time there’s a HIP post too. You’re on the InterNACHI forums, it’s open for all members (and even non members) to post, and the guys do! I didn’t come on here and blame you for Linas’s incorrect claim even though it’s obviously wrong, because it’s Linas posting. I didn’t spout off that he must work for you either. But when you state something is a fact about my business, and it’s definitely not, that’s a problem.

Then get the hell out and have a forum on your own website rather than being here spewing false propaganda about HG being better than the superior HIP software.

What kind of idiot moves his entire support network to a single association website ?
You expect others to toss you flowers or something ?

Obviously you were so eager to kiss Nick and Bens feet you did not consider the repercussions to your business which may be an indictment on how you run things.

The next time you post helpful information to inspectors not blowing your own horn will be the first time…

Again like many if not most forum users I hit quick links and today’s posts to read.
Take your private little group to a section where we do not see it please.

Dang Bob! You are a piece of work! Why can’t you let your software do the talking? You come across as envious, defensive, desperate, petty, and childish. Do you not see that? If and when HIP gets onboard with the InterNACHI forum, you’ll think it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

Same excuse Dom uses. Lame.

Robert I hope one day you will join the giant group og HG users that have switched to HIP.We are waiting for you brother.
Russ has become another Thorn in our sides here with all his vendor pushing.

LOL. One day, when I retire and I need a hobby, I may try it out. But for now, it’s all business with HG :wink:

Robert and Linas mainly react to Bob. I don’t think I have ever seen them plainly go after HIP for no reason. Your man however is harassing me or HomeGauge. There is a difference and you usually follow him up with a post. So it also appears you condone his behavior.

Bob, you are the only thorn. This was an inquiry about HomeGauge. So now you are saying I don’t have a right to respond to a HomeGauge inquiry?

You can do whatever you want Russell. But if you come on the public InterNACHI forums and make a statement, say it’s a fact when it’s an outright lie, then I’m going to comment to protect my business. You also make yourself look bad to the many people who know it’s a lie. Can’t you see that?

You need to look around more if you think Linas only responds to Bob. Linas made his post about the 75% of inspectors on this thread way before Bob commented. There’s a lot of guys on here that make all sorts of comments about different programs, no biggie. But you and I, George Wells, Jeffrey Knight, Scott Hudson, etc, should not be in that group.

I have heard rumors myself and Bob’s actions speaks for itself. He has some motivation to attack and try to deter any thing about HomeGauge. He may or may not get paid for it I don’t know. But my perception isn’t far from prudence. You’re right I can’t prove it. But if you want to put down your passive aggressiveness and gorilla tactics you could call your man off and compare software on features and use…I am ready

I offered to do a live comparison side by side to test for speed but you chickened out.

Cluck,cluck.

Put your money where you insulting mouth is.

I do not even use mobile much less sit around testing it all day like you so let do it .

I will take 200 pictures and slot them in correct system plus component sections then upload to the cloud followed by download and generate report faster than you can.

Offer goes to Robert Newland as well.

P>S the original poster asked “which software” not HG .

Kids looking for mobile software pay attention and watch the following hemming hawing and babbling that follows.

Hey Bob, lets test out all features including your little speed test. All of them. Lets make a list of all features. Then lets do a video of all features in order. I’ll list all HomeGauge features and you list all HIP features and we will compare.

I’m your huckleberry!

See kids he is trying to make his own rules rather than accept my offer so lets just call Home Gauge a fail and be done with it.:slight_smile:

I warned you all.

One more thing If you will do it, we will use the same pictures. Your video has to show the jpeg size and mine too. Just so we are using the same file size of pics.

Could have been mean and asked to compare i phone mobile which we all know is a total flop at HG.