Looking for someone doing Infared work.

Originally Posted By: jspringstead
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Hey guys and gals: I’m looking for someone that has an Infared camera and travels. The closer to me the better of course, Northern Lower Michigan. I have a two year old house that’s having water infiltration during very hard wind/rain storms only and have been unable to determine the exact entering point. If anyone knows of such, please have them contact me. Thanks!



Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 95%

Originally Posted By: escanlan
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



John,


We have an expert Thermographer here in Dallas that travels whenever needed. His name is Tom Mayfield, Mayfield Thermography Consulting Services, Inc. He performs Thermographic services on a wide variety of needs and has done some really wild stuff in the past. His WEB site with contact info is:

www.mayfieldinfrared.com

mayfield.thermography@comcast.net

214-673-1984

Give him a call he is a good guy to work with!!


--
Manny (Emmanuel) Scanlan

Knowledge is power, but sharing knowledge brings peace!

Originally Posted By: jspringstead
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Manny: Just heard from Tom in regards to my project. Certainly sounds like he knows his stuff! Hopefully we can get together and figure out my projects problem. Thanks for the referral ! icon_biggrin.gif



Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 95%

Originally Posted By: jcundiff
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



google search marco home inspections in cleveland ohio. i hear this guy has a camera & he’s pretty close to you.


Originally Posted By: mroe
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Here is the email addy for Marko.


clevelandmold@aol.com

Tell him that I told you to contact him about the thermal camera. I have talked to Marko in the past,and he is very helpful. I hope this helps.

Mark H Roe
BeSure Home Inspection Service
Lancaster, Ohio


--
Many Happy Inspections
www.besurehomeinspectionservice.com
http://besurehomeinspectionservice.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted By: jspringstead
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Thanks guys! I’ll get in touch after Turkey Day.


Don’t eat to much tomorrow! icon_smile.gif


Originally Posted By: tallen
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Look up Rob Zimmerman on the inspection news board.


Originally Posted By: lkage
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



jspringstead wrote:
Thanks guys! I'll get in touch after Turkey Day.
Don't eat to much tomorrow! ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)


Don't forget your 1pm inspection in Central Lake tomorrow.
(Ask me about it sometime, privately.)