US-Reports, a nation-wide insurance vendor operating since 1988, is seeking loss control surveyors to work on an independent contractor basis. Responsibilities include inspecting commercial and residential properties, evaluating operational and safety practices, writing recommendations, and adhering to customer requirements and quality standards. Reports are submitted via web-portal in checklist and narrative formatting.
Our ideal contractor has:
• 1+ yrs experience completing commercial and residential insurance inspections (preferred)
• CSP, CHCM, ARM, CIH, or other industry recognized certification (preferred)
• Experience in construction, safety, fire safety and risk services helpful
• Skills in time management, written communications, and web-based applications
• Ability to regularly travel a practical territory
Work from your home office as an Independent Contractor. We provide excellent software resources and industry expertise.
Expand your job pool in this vital and growing sector.
US-Reports ---- Exceeding Expectations
Visit us at www.us-reports.com
All contractors are subject to a background check and social security number verification