Lost my best friend today....

Sorry for your loss man, we lost our 15 YO golden retriever this year and it was like you said, loosing a good friend !! He went in many inspections with me, rode in the bicker of my tractor for many hours and was always under my office desk… Havnt had the heart to get another yet, was just missing him today. I understand , most unconditional love you will ever experience while here in this old earth.

Thanks all for the kind words. I haven’t responded to each post but I have read them all and really appreciate it. Thanks again!

We said goodbye to our four legged friend Mindy a couple months back. She had a good run of 17 years.

Sorry for your loss.

Condolences, Robert. My dogs are my children. I feel your pain.:(:(:frowning:

Dogs are cool.

Sorry for your loss. My Goldens are part of the family.

We’re on our 4th Golden Retriever, in the last 20 years or so, and all of them have been faithful loving companions to our family. It broke my heart to lose the last one, but we got a puppy Golden, right after, and he’s been a wonderful addition to our place…

Sorry to here about the loss of your best buddy.
I will never forget the (house) and day my wife call during an inspection ( she never calls unless something has happened) and she said our little guy (shih tzu) had a stroke, and could not move, she sat with him for 2- hours until I got home, had to put him down that night. it leaves an empty spot in the heart.