Low Reputation

Can someone shed some light on the red box in my profile listed on this message board that says “jgromkoski is headed towards a low reputation”? What gives? What did I do, or not do to deserve this?

Thanks.

better now?

Yes, but how does that work??

It is magic John :wink:

Sure it is BK!! :smiley: :smiley:

That’s how it works John. Brian is getting ready to give Carl a reddie for the comment he just made lol :wink:

Thanks Bill.

Please do not give BK any reason.

BK’s BS

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25985

John,
Up toward the top of your screen, look for the white text that says “control panel” and click on it. It will show you the most recent reputation points that others have given you for your posts. Since you are only about 15 posts in, if someone early on gave you a “reddie” then that would have significantly hurt your current rep. “Greenies” make it go up. Some folks like it, some are indifferent, and some hate it. It’s personal preference. You can change your settings to show it or not.

Welcome to InterNACHI John G.

Welcome,

Added a Green…

Looks like your reputation is increasing rapidly now John G.
Hang in there Buddy…:slight_smile:

John,

Welcome… Just like you I had to you’ll learn to take them with a grain of salt. Everyone here has vast opinions however one thing we all agree on is this MB is by far the superior board when it comes to knowledge and sharing that with others. And that’s why I’m proud to be part of this team. By the way out of all the reps I got if all of mine where greenies I would have a rep beyound dispute probably lol. However that would be no fun. Debates are good. You learn the most that way.

Bill

This is one of the places where the inmates run the asylum and for some reason it works. :roll:

Well most of the time it works.

Well at least sometimes.

Well a few times it has.

Welcome anyway.

Good one, Jack!

Asylum? Now that explains where I am.
When do I get out?

John,

Just from reading this board the last couple years!

It looks like you are a life’r.

InterNACHI sent me a basket weaving kit…:slight_smile:

Are you going to make basket’s for the door prizes? :wink: :smiley:

Hey John I didn’t know we could get out. The padding covers the door. I’ve inspected this cell for a year and a half now and I don’t think there is an exit.